If you’re like us, you cannot wait to safely re-enter the world. But to make things a little more delicious before that happens, we wanted to make sure you can enjoy the trimmings of a fine dining Valentine’s Day at home! This Raspberry Panna Cotta Recipe is truly one of the fanciest, most delectable, and romantic desserts we’ve ever shared with you. One taste and you’ll find out why — the light, tart taste of raspberry mixed with the rich and creamy Quest Peanut Butter Cups is too good to miss. Make this for your significant other and watch the adoration pour in, setting the mood for a successful indoor Valentine’s Day celebration.
RASPBERRY PANNA COTTA
Yields: 5 servings | Serving Size: 1 panna cotta
Calories: 220 | Protein: 4g | Fat: 18g | Net Carb: 6g
Total Carb: 12g | Sugar: 1g
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Chill Time: 2 hours | Total Time: 2 hours 20 minutes
LEMON CAKE CEREAL
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp zero calorie sweetener
- 1 tbsp gelatin, unflavored
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup freeze dried raspberries, crushed
- 1 package Quest Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries for topping
- Place the heavy cream, almond milk and sweetener into a pot and bring to a boil, then reduce to medium heat and stir until the sweetener has dissolved.
- Stir in the freeze dried raspberries.
- in a bowl, whisk together the gelatin and water until combined.
- Add in the hot heavy cream mixture.
- Distribute into 5 ramekins and chill for at least 2 hours.
- To remove from the ramekins, run a knife along the edge and flip over onto a serving plate.
- top with raspberries and chopped Quest Peanut Butter Cups