One of the best uses of Quest Tortilla Style Protein Chips is to crush them up and use them as breading. While we also highly recommend you enjoy them straight out of the bag, there’s something special about using your everyday food items to spruce up your snacking. That’s why we cannot recommend these Spicy Mozzarella Sticks enough! You can use whichever flavor of chips you enjoy, but we recommend the Ranch flavor. Make the recipe and take a bite to find out why!
SPICY MOZZARELLA STICKS
Yields: 5 servings | Serving Size: 2 sticks
Calories: 120 | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Net Carb: 4g
Total Carb: 5g | Sugar: 2g
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Bake/Chill Time: 12-14 minutes | Total Time: ~ 30 minutes
LEMON CAKE CEREAL
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the coconut flour, hot sauce and tortilla chips crumbs in their own shallow dishes.
- Toss each cheese stick piece in coconut flour, then the hot sauce, then in the tortilla chip crumbs. It helps to only add a little bit of the crushed chips to the chip bowl at a time to prevent the crumbs from clumping.
- Place the breaded pieces on the baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Serve immediately with ranch dressing (if desired)