It’s summertime, and who doesn’t love a burger (or three)? However there comes a time every summer season when possibly, simply possibly, it’s time to put bun apart. We’re guessing that point has arrived. The following time burgers are on the menu, do that Questified various to a hamburger bun.
Try the complete recipe under
Tortilla Chip Lettuce Wrap Burger
Yields: 5 Servings | Serving Dimension: 1 burger
Energy: 230 | Protein: 28g | Fats: 11g | Web Carb: 4g
Complete Carb: 4g | Sugar: 0g
- 1 lbs (85%/15%) floor beef
- 1 egg
- 2 baggage Quest Ranch Tortilla Chips, crushed
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp floor pepper
- 10 butter lettuce leaves
- 10 sandwich pickle slices
- ¼ pink onion, thinly sliced
- 1 giant tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 giant slice of jack cheese, lower into 5 items
- Cracked pepper
- In a big mixing bowl, use your palms to combine the meat, egg, chips, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Separate the combination into 5 evenly sized balls after which press them flat, about ¾” in thickness.
- Put together a non-stick skillet with non-stick spray and activate medium warmth.
- As soon as scorching, add the burgers and prepare dinner for 3-4 minutes on all sides.
- When the burgers are nearly completed cooking, high every with a chunk of jack cheese.
- Construct your lettuce wrap burger by inserting two items of lettuce on high of one another, adopted by pickles, pink onion, tomato and a burger patty.
- End with desired condiments.